Hawke - Scope - 8-32x50 Airmax 30SF
AIRMAX 30 SF 8-32×50 AMX IR
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- Stepless rheostat offers total brightness control
- 1⁄4 MOA exposed, locking and resettable turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- 4″ Side Wheel
- 4″ Screw-in Sunshade
- Metal Flip-up Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.